There will be 3 opportunities to return your borrowed equipment to SWC.
5/15 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
5/19 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
5/21 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Before You Arrive:
Make a sign to place in your front passenger side window. On it, write the following:
Full name, Student ID#, Class (example: Art 205)
Place the equipment in your trunk. If you don’t have a trunk, place it in a rear area of the vehicle.
Location & Directions:
1. Enter SWC Chula Vista Campus from Otay Lakes Road onto Elmhurst.
2. Follow the arrows into Parking Lot A. The Drop-Off area will be in the middle row of the solar panels.
3. At the Drop-Off area, stay in your vehicle. Unlock or pop the trunk. A Photo Department member will remove the equipment.
4. We will record the equipment returned along with the info on your sign.
5. Please understand that we won’t take the time to talk to anyone.
6. Follow the arrows to leave campus on Gotham street.
Later, you will receive an email about confirmation of the returned equipment. Any questions on the condition of the equipment will be in the email. We are practicing social distancing and limiting all contact with other people. Thank you for your understanding. Questions about the return process can go email@example.com. Questions about equipment can go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be a line of cars entering the campus. Please be patient as we try to move the line as quickly as possible.