Apply before 8:00am on 9/13/18!
We are happy to announce that we will be sending 13 students to the Medium Festival of Photography at the Lafayette Hotel in San Diego during Oct. 19-21.
Full Festival Details:
3 faculty will be chosen for the “Festival Pass”.
Registration will be covered.
3 students will be chosen for the “Festival Pass”
- Admission to the Keynote Lecture with John Divola
- Admission to all Fri. and Sat. festival lectures, and the Sunday tour in Tijuana.
- Admission to the Festival Reception on Oct. 19
10 additional students will be chosen for the Keynote Lecture Only
- On Oct. 19 our Keynote Lecture with John Divola will kick off the Present Tense lecture series at 7pm
- Admission to the Keynote Lecture is also included with all VIP and Festival Passes.
- Keynote lecture guests are invited to join the event Reception at 8:30pm, following the lecture
Students who are interested need to fill out this google form by 8:00am on Thurs, 9/13.
Here is the process I will use to select students.
For the Full Festival Pass, I will draw 3 names at random from a container.
Students who are not picked for the Full Festival Pass will be automatically entered into the Keynote Speaker Drawing.
I will place beginning students (Art 192, 205) students into the “A” container and draw 5 names at random.
I will place all other students into the “B” container and draw 5 names at random.
I plan to announce the winners on 9/14/18.
Professor of Photography & Digital Imaging
Chair of Visual Arts
Student Art Gallery Coordinator
Academic Technology Committee Chair
619-421-6700 (ext 5648)