Requisition Number 17-0179
Post Date 1/5/2018
Title Digital Retoucher & Jr. Photographer (Interim)
Shift/Hours First Shift (Days)
Description Job Overview:
The Digital Retoucher is responsible for editing product and editorial images in a fast-paced, high volume Studio. Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS and the ability to work quickly and efficiently is required. A portfolio of current work demonstrating
expertise in photo retouching is necessary to be considered for the position. Candidate must be deadline driven, detail oriented, and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Reports to Head Photographer.
- Edit a high volume of product images for use online under tight deadlines.
- Have a professional understanding of clipping images & using the pen tool
- Follow procedures for naming, saving, and archiving images.
- Maintain and Manipulate images with a understanding of commercial level quality
- Maintain an efficient workflow with the ability to follow a defined process accurately and consistently.
- Take creative direction from Directors/Managers to achieve high quality photos.
- Digital Asset Management.
- Utilize proprietary digital asset management tools throughout the editing process.
- 2+ years of professional editing.
- Knowledge of Photoshop CS with an understanding of pen, curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions, and other various tools and adjustments.
- Capture One and Phase One / Canon Equipment.
- Strong visual skills with attention to detail and an eye for consistency and color.
- Knowledge of retouching skin tone and matching color.
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing overall image quality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of digital photography and studio light.
- Portfolio of current work demonstrating skill in photo retouching.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer